Saturday 26 October 2013

About the traveler...

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I was off blogs for quite a long time... But it's never too late to get back to it...along with a fresh approach... Right? So here I present to you a Travelers Blog... It's my diary, my personal experiences about the places I have been to, the culture and people I have met, about a passion- Travel Writing! I have written travel articles on Mygola and one of my articles was also published in a local Mumbai Travel Newspaper, but at that time I never took Travel writing seriously, though it had always been at the back of my mind.


Being the wife of a Defense Officer gives you the privilege of traveling to unexplored destinations. People nowadays, want to travel to unexplored destination, when they are on a break... Unlike us who look for the most happening and explored destinations when we plan a vacation! ;)

Here in this Travelogue you will find some well known and some remote destinations that I have been to. You can even suggest any place which you want me to explore and maybe I would take the next vacation there... :)

The destinations I would cover are mostly in India, since I haven't travelled abroad extensively and I also feel that India itself is such a vast country offering you a mix of varied culture, that one life isn't enough to explore it to the fullest.

So, enjoy and explore with me.

Have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment